04.05.2020, 13:54, "Valor Naram via Tagging" <tagging@openstreetmap.org>:

      I request to replace all occurrence of the non-prefixed versions of the contact keys like Key:phone, Key:email. Key:website to be replaced with the prefixed ones like Key:contact:phone, Key:contact:email, Key:contact:website . The current situation harms our database in a way that makes our data less useful. In order to be successful we

I agree that phone and contact:phone denote the same thing and should be collapsed into one. But a website doesn't always contain contact information like websites devoted natural/man-made features. IMO, noone should convert 'website' tag for this memorial https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/1416386078 into 'contact:website', so global automatic tag replacement would be an error in this case.

Best regards,
Alexey