That they exists doesn't mean they make a different. Taxi with low
pollution and taxi with electric power are same type of taxi as regular
taxi while motorcycle are not the same type of service as regular taxi.
That is like saying we shouldn't have a separate tag for bus versus cars
because there are many different types of cars, including electric car and
fuel efficient cars.:

The reaso  why you get the feeling of people saying "you don't understand"
to you is because you couldn't tell others why your concern is legitimate,
thus making it read like nonsense, even if they might make sense to you,
thought I am still not sure about how the distinction of electric power or
not is going to on the same level as different types of services.

在 2020年5月9日週六 01:19,Marc M. <marc_marc_...@hotmail.com> 寫道: