Yep, there's a lot on it, & it takes a while to open.

But there's also no reason not to make use of it!

The people on this list are, I would say, well & truly towards the more
experienced end of the OSM spectrum, so you may not use it (although I
still do when I can't remember exactly what I want! :-)), *BUT*, if I may
be so bold, that page isn't there for experienced mappers, it's there for
the newbies who don't know all the options, have never heard of TagInfo,
may know the wiki is there but not how to use it & so on.

Yes, I'd like to see Map Features expanded so that everything with over 500
uses is there, but also tidied - maybe only a list of "topics" eg aero,
amenity, highway, man_made etc, each with a brief description & linking to
a separate page with all of those items listed?

Do-able?

Thanks

Graeme