A few questions:

1. What is the “elevation” tag supposed to mean? It is not in the wiki and the
use count is pretty small [1].

2. Why level=-3? I seems like that would be dependent on what other underground
features were being mapped.

3. Why status=abandoned | active? Wouldn’t the lifecycle prefix be a better fit?

—Tod

[1] https://taginfo.openstreetmap.org/keys/elevation#values