It seems that "terrace buildings" is used to describe both collection of
individual buildings
and to large building, so maybe both tagging methods are applicable.

So far all cases that I found are better described as set of individual similar
buildings

Can you share/link photo with your case where single building is a better
tagging?

In general - editing wiki is OK without special discussion (except clearly
controversial cases),
but reverting such changes is also OK.

Discussion may happen both before any edit or start after edit (either in "can
someone look
at edit that I just made and review it" or where someone disagrees with edit
and
editors want to get more feedback).

Jul 7, 2020, 15:06 by o...@dead10ck.com: