This might be somewhat OT, but it's OSM-related, so...

I have a shapefile I obtained from a county's GIS¹. In addition to road names (sometimes) and speed limits (yay!), there is an attribute TRAVEL_DIR, which seems to have the possible values (at least) 1, 2 and 3. Does anyone know what this field means? (I was hoping there might be some indication what roads are one-way, but I have not been able to determine a definite relation.)

For that matter, is there other useful information I might be able to extract? (For example, I wonder what TYPE_CODE means...)

I'm sort-of hoping these might be using some US standard system and not something the county made up. There seem to be some indications of that from trying to search the internet for information, but I was unable to find any sort of legend.
https://gisdata-pwcgov.opendata.arcgis.com/datasets/roads)

--
Matthew