On Thu, 2020-07-30 at 01:45 +0200, Martin Koppenhoefer wrote:
> sent from a phone
>
> > On 30. Jul 2020, at 00:03, Clifford Snow <cliff...@snowandsnow.us>
> > wrote:
> >
> > The wiki has a raised kerb as any kerb greater than 3cm in height.
> > Your definition of a regular kerb is one greater than or equal to
> > 10cm
>
> when reading the term raised kerb I’d rather think about something
> like 25-40cm, while 4 cm surely wouldn’t be considered “raised”

That sounds more like a sunken wall than a kerb :)

At that height even a fit able bodied person would need to think about
crossing them.

In built up areas typical raised kerbs are upto 15cm, being a sad geek
I have just measured the kerb outside, 12cm which is certainly in my
experience normal.

Phil (trigpoint)