sent from a phone

On 7. Aug 2020, at 17:57, Jan Michel<j...@mueschelsoft.de>  wrote:

I propose to not introduce new top-level keys because they are not flexible
enough. I'm very well aware that we have parking, bicycle_parking and
motorcycle_parking already, but it just doesn't scale with the amount of
different vehicle types.

I don’t see why the tags should be flexible as the parkings aren’t. You cannot
park a bicycle at a motorcycle parking nor the contrary.

If I just enter 'scooter parking' into Google Image Search, I find plenty examples of designated parking areas for both bicycles and scooters combined. There are also some moped/mofa parkings that allow (kick-)scooters to be found.