Am 19.08.2020 um 10:46 schrieb Sarah Hoffmann:
> We'd also need a new tag to indicate the interpolation steps odd/even/all.
> It's not really
> a good idea to reuse addr:interpolation because on a building outline it
> becomes ambigious:
> you'd have to check for the presence of other tags to figure out if the way
> denotes an
> interpolation line or an address range on a building.

As I suggested this, as a clarification: I wasn't  suggesting to add
this to the building outline, because as you say this wouldn't actually
work, but simply adding a short way within the building outline with the
interpolation information. I agree this is a hack, but it has the
advantage that if there is agreement and support for an on the building
tagging down the road, this can be moved to such a tagging without
having to resurvey.

Simon