For your example, I would just tag it as motor_vehicle=yes.    From what I've seen, If OHV's >50" are legal, pretty much any motor vehicle is legal.

On 9/1/20 2:30 PM, Mike Thompson wrote:

In specifying access constraints for the roads it manages, the US Forest service makes a distinction between ATVs, highway vehicles, and "OHVs > 50"." The first two categories correspond to the tags motorcar=* and atv=* I think, but I have not been able to find an existing tag that corresponds to "OHVs > 50"."  There is an ohv=* tag, but it seems to apply to all OHVs regardless of width as well as motorcycles.

What do you recommend?

Mike