On 10.09.20 15:07, Mateusz Konieczny via Tagging wrote:
> 3 is clearly out, 5 seems overly complex

I agree with both of these statements. As this is not specific to
attractions (might also apply to aerialways, for example), I would also
avoid option 2.

Because I feel there's a slight difference between passenger
minheight/maxheight and vehicle minheight/maxheight (which is what these
tags usually refer to when used on roads), I have a mild preference for
a new value – such as option 4 or something like maxheight:passenger.

But in practical terms, we probably won't need a vehicle maxweight and
passenger maxweight on the same feature, so I guess using the same key
(option 1) would not cause any issues either. And our the main priority
should be to stop the problematic use of min_height.

In any case, we might want to define an analogous key for passenger
weight restrictions while we're at it.