I've seen that on the taginfo website, but I don't think there's need
for another amenity, with such good scheme already in hand.
The office=government has these explicit subtags in the wiki:
    government=ministry
    government=prosecutor
    government=tax
    government=register_office
    government=data_protection

I think it's just a matter of thinking about the correct value here.