On Sun, 11 Oct 2020 at 22:44, António Madeira via Tagging <
tagging@openstreetmap.org> wrote:

> In Portugal, the Government's employment centre gets you a job and gives
> you professional formation. It has  a list of all the companies seeking
> for workers and distribute them based a very specific system.

That's about the same as the UK.  There's a website listing available
jobs which you can use whether you're employed or unemployed and the
lists of jobs in the centres themselves have largely disappeared.

The money that comes from the Government to people without job is given
> via Social Security, it's not handed by the employment centre.

That's how it used to be in the UK.  The Benefits Agency used to
handled the money side of things.  But it was almost always in the
same building as the Jobcentre.  Then the government realized
it could almalgamate the two, so the Jobcentre became the
Jobcentre+.

Given these arguments, I'm getting more inclined to use
> office=government + government=employment_centre

I like employment_centre more than employment_agency for
the government-run endeavour.

--
Paul