Looks like a good idea.

In that context: When travelling with a bike and a small tent (applies
equally to hikers) I have encountered the following issues:

   - camp sites that do not accept small tents  - they only have places for
   caravans and large tents.
   - camp sites that do have areas dedicated to that type of travellers,
   but the limit is the space, there is areno  max numbers of persons or tents

If you cannot give any precise max numbers, it would be nice to have some
kind of classification of size of a camp site but I have no idea how to
express that aspect.

If we are introducing a major change thes issues could also be addressed

Volker