Le 24 septembre 2022 10:47:53 GMT+02:00, Mateusz Konieczny via Tagging
<tagging@openstreetmap.org> a écrit :
>3) https://community.openstreetmap.org/t/votes-on-discourse/508
>strongly encourages voting without comment, further moving it
>from commenting with feedback to just a pure vote
>
>Is there a mode that requires and records comments from "no" votes?
>
>4) It divorces proposal content and vote making more likely that
>people will vote without even looking at proposal

3) and 4) above are serious arguments.

I would be cautious about voting: the wiki proposal process is a wiki + tagging
list process which has certainly its flaws, and that is sanctioned in some way
by voting on the wiki.
I think the new community site should be more integrated in the process before
talking about voting.
Yves