Oct 9, 2022, 23:06 by dieterdre...@gmail.com:

> sent from a phone
>

>> On 9 Oct 2022, at 22:56, Mateusz Konieczny via Tagging
>> <tagging@openstreetmap.org> wrote:
>>
>> As the next part of drinking water linguistic journey I documented at
>> https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:man_made%3Dwater_tap#Examples
>> (bottom example) that bubblers are mostly water taps, despite that
>> it may be highly confusing for some people which are not native
>> speakers.
>>

> the cylinder shaped drinking water fountain/water tap you set as example for
> water tap, if I counted right, was seen by 2 people as not a drinking
> fountain (Warin and stevea), while I said it was one or could be seen as one
> and you and marcmarc haven‘t been explicit. Maybe I missed someone in the
> count? I wouldn’t use such “survey results” to back anything in the wiki, and
> would not make suggestions in the wiki for the tagging of such edge cases.

Which one?
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/File:Water_flowing_from_drinking_water_tap.jpg
 ?
Then I have not added in edit mentioned in this thread and I am still confused
about it
and asked some question that I hope will clarify situation (I am confused how it
differs from https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/File:Fontanella_Bolsena.jpg -
or
is https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:fountain also requiring changes or
maybe
entire fountain=drinking value is also broken).
I started this thread to confirm/reject listing
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/File:Bubbler.jpg as
man_made=water_tap
fountain=bubbler
drinking_water=yes