пт, 21 окт. 2022 г., 2:37 Frederik Ramm <frede...@remote.org>:

> These people could use their free time to make one successful proposals
> instead of five unsuccessful ones that waste everyone's time because
> they are half-hearted.

Most of the rejected proposals are good written, but fundamentally broken.

The OSMF should not be involved but the OSMF's definition of an "active
> contributor" could nonetheless be used. It would make it less likely to
> get proposals from people who don't map and therefore are unlikely to be
> able to make a good proposal.

I am has been an active contributor in the past, but currently do not map,
and not an "active contributor" in formal sense. I am unlikely to be able
to make a good proposal?

Keep in mind that the proposal process isn't a one-way street. It can
> only work as long as for every one proposal there are dozens of people
> who can read and constructively participate in the development of the
> proposal. The capacity for new proposals is limited.

I am agree with clause that capacity is limited, but limit are known? For
example, minimal RFC stage may be raised to 30 days, if it is necessary.

"As do I, but I get a bit concerned when RFCs / proposals are raised for
discussions that are still going on e.g. the recent very involved
discussions re fountains / drinking-water / water-taps, when in-depth
conversations were still proceeding over multiple threads, but there are
actual proposals being raised"

My apologies. This proposal has been withdrawn very quickly.