Le 15.11.22 à 14:36, Brian M. Sperlongano a écrit :
Sarah Hoffman has previously pointed out some structural issues with the use of historic as a top-level key sometimes and an ancillary key other times: https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/tagging/2022-November/066294.html <https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/tagging/2022-November/066294.html>

Random example: historic=manor. About 77% of objects tagged with
historic=manor have a building=* tag, which makes perfect sense. A manor
is a building after all. So it looks like historic=manor is more of a
property tag to a building. But what about the 23% other manors that are
not tagged as building? Is a historic=manor without a builing=* tag
meant to be used as a primary key?

random exemple from this exemple :)

1) https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/32944014
no manor at the location of the node but there are buildings around
the node
I imagine that the manor is made up of several buildings, according to WP, it's maybe https://www.openstreetmap.org/edit?node=32944014 and that there is therefore a sort of duplicate between the node and the building(s)

2) https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/84763173
also a duplicate

3) https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/270920014
no idea, poor aerial imagery

4) https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/269504477 nothing there
maybe a duplicate of https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/751350328

pickup you own https://overpass-turbo.eu/s/1nMy

I have the impression that the absence of a main tag for historic=manor is an error and not a manifestation that historic is itself a main tag

for other values however, I don't see what the main tag could be
if not historic=* :
ex historic= archaeological_site: if the site is buried like the one I know, it's easy to add a tag to describe that it's a grassy area for example, but if the place is now as a visible area of archaeological remains, apart from tourism=attractionn, I don't see what other main tag would be suitable
other ex historic=monument