On Sat, 19 Nov 2022 13:12:09 +0100, Georges Dutreix via Tagging
<tagging@openstreetmap.org> wrote:
> I don't think that this liste is good. These tags are primary tags. When
> a restaurant offers different "cuisines" you won't map different POI's
> with restaurant=chinese and restaurant=japanese, ... You will have only
> one amenity=restaurant with a subtag cuisine.

Ah, I was confused then. I though each of those were separate. We're more
specialized here in Croatia, it it is about cleaning services it would only
offer cleaning services, it wouldn't have gardening services, and it surely
wouldn't provide assistence for children/elders (which require separate
licensing, extra schools etc.!)

> My question is for a unique company providing different services for
> assistance at home, but the goal is not healthcare. Probably
> office=home_aide could be good, I am questionning english native
> speakers for the right word. In french we call that "service à la
> personne", and I found for translation "home care".

Interesting, yes. office=* would probaby be good. But not being a native
English speaker, I have no idea what would be a good value either.

--
Opinions above are GNU-copylefted.