Well, yes, they're not historic; they're prehistoric. But we tend to map
those features with the historic tag nonetheless.

I don't understand why you say that they're not archaeological, when
they're written about by archaeologists and part of archaeological surveys.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long_barrow

Like many British and Irish barrows (and maybe other areas, but I
haven't looked at those in much detail), they are man_made=cairn,
though, just under a layer of soil.

Anne