On Sat, 2023-01-28 at 00:53 +0100, Volker Schmidt wrote:
> What I am after is tagging the dimension of mini-roundabouts. This seems
> to be useful information for longer vehicles. The specific mini-roundabout
> that triggered the question is this one, and it has a diameter of about
> 12m, and, yes, it is a mini-roundabout.

I would tag the diameter the same as a highway=turning_loop, meaning:

diameter=12 m
inner_diameter=XX m

where inner_diameter is the size of the traversable area in the middle. If
there is none to tag, then solely diameter=12 m.

For whatever reason, diameter is mm by default, so be careful ;)

- Mark aka Nadjita