Martin Koppenhoefer <dieterdre...@gmail.com>:

> I believe setting up voting to approve a tag with "de-facto"-status is a
> waste of time, particularly if you do not intend to refine the definition,
> and an approval will only "downgrade" the tag from "de-facto" to
> "approved". People have already voted on the tag by using it thousands of
> times.

I sort of agree...I let myself get sucked into it, while I only wanted to
upgrade from "in use" by simply polling opinion.
On the other hand, it feels unfinished to skip the end vote.

I would like to see it through now, but I probably won't do it again! I do
think my action has led to some attention and improvement, though.

You wouldn't vote "no" because of this, I hope?