playground=ride

Is it supposed to include also coin operated ones that make
noise/lights/movements?

https://www.google.pl/maps/@50.054966,19.8545417,3a,15.3y,207.67h,84.22t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sHED2kF0PByYJyi9CYVjXXw!2e0!5s20110801T000000!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu
caught one

re: playground=hammock

These are also placed independently from playgrounds. Maybe have single tag for
both?

re: playground=artwork
why not just normal artwork tagging?

"If it has a significant art relevance, consider also adding tourism=artwork. "

Note that vast majority of tourism=artwork has no art relevance and definitely
no
significant art relevance

re: playground=steps
why not use regular step tagging?