That's what I mean, tourist busses.  I see now that there is a tag
(https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:tourist_bus), but my point is
that it should also be rendered with a bus/ coach symbol. Also, they are
often seasonal, at least in Ireland, so during the winter, can be used
by cars, but during the season, only for coaches. How do we map that?
seasonal=May-October (according to signage), but somehow connected to
the "tourist_bus" key?

Anne

sent from a phone