Le 04.12.23 à 17:46, Reinhart Previano Koentjoro via Tagging a écrit :
1. Prefer multiple tagging keys to avoid multiple values, which is
    still considered as bad practice in OpenStreetMap.

really ? this is considered bad practice for primary keys.
fortunately, we haven't yet reached the point where we consider that opening_hours values must each be the subject of a =yes key.
currently the issue is that's a bad pratice to have value as key
but in the same time, we don't have a schema to store
a negative value (this shop doesn't accept Visa for ex)
and due to this, payement value are store as key :(