Hi. I'm trying my first taglib exercise and it doesn't work. I am using
tomcat4. Attched is the war file I tried.
When I try to reach my test page i get the following error:

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Unable to compile class for JSPNote:
sun.tools.javac.Main has been deprecated.

An error occurred at line: 8 in the jsp file: /index.jsp

Generated servlet error:
/var/tomcat4/work/localhost/taglib/index$jsp.java:59: Class
org.apache.jsp.HTML_FormatTag not found.
                HTML_FormatTag _jspx_th_Tonyz_HTMLEncode_0 = new HTML_FormatTag();
                ^