From: "Peter Gales" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Scrape
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 08:17:11 -0500

Has anyone successfully used the scrape tag library successfully other than
the weather examples? If so could you post
an explination of how to get them to work properly? I installed the jars in
the proper path and followed the example
only changing the url and none of the scrape appears on my jsp. HELP!