Thanks for the report.

This is actually a minor bug in the return value of the RI's <sql:query>
(and <sql:update>) tag.  I've notated the problem in our bug-tracking
system; it'll get fixed soon after JavaOne (or possibly before, if other
RI team members have a more fluid environment than do I, currently writing
from a JavaOne kiosk).  :-)

Thanks again,

--
Shawn Bayern