Hello,

I'm new. I have read the last three or four pages of the archives and my
questions were not there but I bet they are a FAQ...

1. I can't get the URI right so I am getting "can't find /dbtags"
messages

2. I only need the escapeSQL tag from DBtags (the pages that worked with
Tomcat 3.x don't work with 4.x when insering ')

Can anyone point me to a step by step tutorial other than the one on the
jakarta site? (like in medecine second opinions often help)

Cheers

Tony Grant

--
RedHat Linux on Sony Vaio C1XD/S