It's tough when the stacktrace doesn't provide much in the way of useful
information and the folks trying to help can't reproduce it.

I guess you can try looking to see if any extensions have been installed
on the VM your using, but I can't think of anything that would cause
this.

After that my only suggestion at this point is start working from a
clean slate to try to eliminate issues.  Perhaps try a clean JVM
installation with your existing TC installation.  If that fails, try the
new JVM with a fresh install of TC 3.2.  This is tedious, but I can't
think of what else to try at the moment.

Anyone else have any ideas?