Hi all:

I'm trying to i18n a web app using jstl and jakarta tomcat 4.1.12.

I'm trying to keep the same language for all a user session,
existing the possibility that the user change the language calling to
index.jsp?lang=es.

This is the index.jsp file (called with index.jsp?lang=en to change to
English language...
-------------
<%@ taglib prefix="fmt" uri="http://java.sun.com/jstl/fmt"; %>
<%@ taglib prefix="c" uri="http://java.sun.com/jstl/core"; %>

..
<c:set var="locale" value="${param.lang}" />
<fmt:setLocale value="${locale}" scope="session"/>

<fmt:setBundle basename="com.pablo.mybundle" scope="session"/>

<fmt:message key="configActual" />
..
..

The rest of the files are supossed to share the Locale and Bundle, so
jsp's might look like this:
------------
<%@ taglib prefix="fmt" uri="http://java.sun.com/jstl/fmt"; %>
..
<fmt:message key="myKey" />
..

The problem is that the language doesn't change. It just changes the first
time is called:
        i.e: If the first call is index.jsp?lang=fr, the language will be french
for all the time the session lasts.

I've take a look at previous posts and changed the conf/web.xml
enablePooling to false, but nothings change.

Have any of you heard or experienced similar problems?

Best regards, and Merry Christmas!

PaBLo!