I'm trying to pass form data to a credit card authorization service
using the IO taglib, like so:

<io:http url="https://certification.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll";
	action="POST" input="true" output="true">
  <io:header name="Content-Type" value="text/html" />
	<io:body>
	foo=bar&you=know
	</io:body>
</io:http>

which results in an SSLHandShakeException
	( message = "Could not find trusted certificate" )

The question is -- whose certificate? I can submit data manually so
I'm confident the CC company is OK :-)  so it would seem that I need
a certificate for my end of the transaction. But if so, how do I make
the certificate available to my JSP? (I *do* have a test certificate
for one system, but am not sure how exactly to apply it.)

All the references to Tomcat/JSP/SSL I find seem focused on handling
an incoming connection from a browser rather than generating outbound
requests to another server.

Any hints cheerfully (and gratefully) accepted!
--
Hassan Schroeder ----------------------------- [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                          dream.  code.