to develop and use jsp custome tag library,one usually
follows this roadmap:

1.write your tag handler(s).
2.write your tld file(s);
3.in your web.xml,declare that you want to use the lib
in this way:

<web-app>

  <taglib>
    <taglib-uri>*****</taglib-uri>
    <taglib-location>***</taglib-location>
  </taglib>

</web-app>

4.in you jsp page:

<%@ taglib uri="***" prefix="***" %>

that's all.

 --- Neil Zanella <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 的正文:>

http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs/doc/standard-doc/standard/GettingStarted.html

http://cn.rd.yahoo.com/mail_cn/tag/?http://cn.surveys.yahoo.com/netlove