Hey Eric,

I've got to start working heavily with I18N currently and am investigating some of the
same paths you go along. You did notice that the FMT_LOCALIZATIONCONTEXT is not the
correct naming, but that FMT_LOCALIZATION_CONTEXT is? I guess you must have because
stuff probably doesn't compile otherwise, but I thought I should point it out.

Martin