From: news [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Thilo Schwidurski
Sent: August 27, 2003 11:59 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: forEach => Exception
javax/servlet/jsp/jstl/core/LoopTagSupport

Kris Schneider wrote:

Not really sure why it's not working for you, but the following

works just fine

with Standard 1.0.3 on Tomcat 4.1.24:

Thanks, Kris.

Standard 1.0.3 on Tomcat 4.1.24 is also my setup.

[your example code]

My problem is still, that *already* the following less "sophisticated" code fails:

<c:forEach var="i" begin="3" end="20" step="3">
   <c:out value="${i}"/>
</c:forEach>

Well, I am back using struts' logic:iterate now.
This is really frustrating... :-/

Thanks,
Thilo.