I'm trying somethnig like this, i have to call https servlet that should
response with an xml that i have to parse!
I'm sorry but this is just my third post in this ML! :)
Tnx!

<%@ taglib uri="http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs/xtags-1.0"; prefix="xtags"
%>
<%@ taglib uri="http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs/io-1.0"; prefix="io" %>

 <xtags:parse id="docByURL3">

 <io:http url="https://myurl"; action="POST">

 <io:param name="brand" value="epg"/>
 <io:param ..... />
 <io:param ..... />
 <io:param ..... />
 <io:param ..... />
 <io:param ..... />

 </io:http>

 </xtags:parse>
 <xtags:variable id="normalizedxml3" select="EPAY"/>