Does the main welcome page:

http://localhost:8080/index.jsp

work okay? At this point, your problem doesn't have anything to do with tag libraries, Tomcat can't seem to even locate your page. I'm sure it's a simple configuration problem, but sometimes those are impossible to debug via email ;-).

LDC - Claudia Evelyn Gonzalez Valiente wrote:
Hello!!, thanks Mr. Schneider, but the problem is the same. I have this now:

- A ROOT/WEB-INF/lib directory with jaxen-full.jar, jstl.jar, saxpath.jar, standard.jar and xtags.jar.
- A ROOT/WEB-INF/web.xml file. I removed the taglib entry.
- A ROOT/prueba.jsp file:
<%@ taglib prefix="xtags"
uri="http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs/xtags-1.0"; %>
<%--
Simple use of <xtags:style> tag
--%>

          <xtags:style xml="prueba1.xml" xsl="prueba1.xsl"/>
   - A ROOT/prueba1.xml file
   - A ROOT/prueba1.xsl file

The error is the same:

HTTP Status 404 - /prueba.jsp

type Status report

message /prueba.jsp

description The requested resource (/prueba.jsp) is not available.

thanks
Claudia