Van: Gaurav Vaish [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Verzonden: vrijdag 12 maart 2004 15:44
Aan: Tag Libraries Users List
Onderwerp: Re: Iterator : Newbie

Hi Martin,
    Thanks...

    But probably this is not what I am looking for. Or may be I got you
wrong.

    Snippets will make it once-for-all includes. But the include is dynamic.
It is known only at runtime.

    So, I would like to have something like the following:

    <tag:selector var="item" items="somevar">
        <tag:if var="$item.selected">
            <tag:render item="$item/>
        </tag>
    </tag:selector>

    One way would be to use JSP-snippet:

<%
        for(int i = 0; i < somevar.size(); i++)
        {
            MyItem item = somevar.get(i);
            if(item.isSelected())
            {
                item.render(whatever, parameter, list, required, like,
context, request, response, servlet, etc);
            }
        }
%>

    Can you provide in more details of what you meant by HTML Snippets?

Cheers,
Gaurav