Van: f. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Verzonden: woensdag 17 maart 2004 10:53
Aan: Tag Libraries Users List
Onderwerp: Re: Using ExpressionEvaluatorManager in a Struts Action
execute()

Martin,

First thanks for your reactivity.
I sent message to struts-user list before I post here .

The evaluation of the expression can not be done during jsp processing
because
1- custom tags are processed defining a datatable
2- table is then sent to browser
3- click each cell in the same column will request an URI with the same
EL expression (specific to a column)
4- elExpression is supposed to be evaluated by the controller

I can not evaluate each EL Expression for each cell, since only one cell
will be clicked.
I hope my problem is more clear, now.
Any Idea ?

Martin van Dijken wrote:

>Hey Denis,
>
>- first of all, this is really the list for non-struts taglibraries, for
>struts issues please refer to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>- second, I'm not that sure what you mean, but can't you use the struts-el
>taglibraries to create the param at the time the link is created? I think
>the el-taglibs are in the struts 1.1 distribution.
>
>Grtz,
>
>Martin

javax.servlet.jsp.JspFactory.getDefaultFactory().releasePageContext(pc);