From: Benedetto Dell'Ariccia [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, April 07, 2004 6:02 AM
To: Tag Libraries Users List
Subject: Re: Xtags with tomcat 5.018 has any problem?

Thanks Kris, the error I receive is "unexpected end of file" evene if the xml file that I call seems to be correct. Anyway my question was generic :)

Bye
Benny

Kris Schneider wrote:

Benny,

You're going to have to provide some more detail about the problem before

anyone

can help.

Quoting Benedetto Dell'Ariccia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Hi,
I'm having problem using the XTAGS library on a 5.018 Tomcat Server.
Does exists any FAQ about this?

Am I the first with this problem?

Tnks
Benny