"Benedetto Dell'Ariccia" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Is it goog even for XML-RPC?
> Are you sure?

XTags parses and manipulates XML. The JSTL XML tags parse and manipulate
XML. There's no difference there, except in the details of the individual
tags, and that the latter is standard, and will work in Tomcat.

If you use the IO tags for the XML-RPC part of what you're doing, there
should be no question of whether or not JSTL is good for XML-RPC, any more
than there's a question of whether or nor XTags is good for XML-RPC.

--
Martin Cooper