Hi all,

I want to break the homepage into different parts and use c:import to
assemble them into index.jsp. While every part (e.g. header.jspf,
footer.jspf) has a shared variable, say DOMAIN_NAME. I put

  <context-param>
    <param-name>DOMAIN_NAME</param-name>
    <param-value>www.foobar.org</param-value>
  </context-param>

in web.xml and use <c:out value="${initParam.DOMAIN_NAME}"/> in every file
to load the variable. But only index.jsp could pick the variable up. I could
use <c:param> but I am just wondering whether there is a better solution.

Thanks
Bing