Hi list
I'm using Mailer 1.1 Taglib on Win2k and tomcat5.0, JavaMail 1.3.2, JAF 1.0.2.

I changed mailer.jsp to:
<mt:mail
  from="[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
  to="[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
  subject="Test"
  authenticate="true">
    <mt:server>server.somewhere.ch</mt:server>
       <mt:user>myusername</mt:user>
       <mt:password>mypwd</mt:password>
    <mt:message>[body of message]</mt:message>
    <mt:send>
       An error has occurred, please back up and check that the
       addresses you gave are in the correct format.Â
       <mt:error id="err">
         <jsp:getProperty name="err" property="error"/>
       </mt:error>
   </mt:send>
</mt:mail>

The hole authentification doesn't work. I have no outgoing mail traffic. I don't know how to find the problem. Can I start in a debug mode? I get no error message.

Please help.
Thanks Michael