Brian Battersby wrote:
> I am currently able to get the correct data back from our Web Service ...

> However, the data is just displayed in the HTML page as a raw string.  I
> would like to store the data in a parameter in the right structure.  The
> structure of the data should be as follows:

If you use "view source" you'll see your data retains its XML tags,
i.e. its structure, so I'm not sure what you're asking for.

Do you want to save the entire result to a variable to manipulate
with XML/XSLT? Or do you just want to display the result visually
as in your text example, with tags appropriately indented, etc.?

--
Hassan Schroeder ----------------------------- [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                          dream.  code.