2007/3/24, Rashmi Rubdi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
I don't think xtags is released.

Do you have an option to consider JSTL1.1.x or JSTL 1.2 tags ? The features are
different by the results might
be the same in some cases depending on what you implement.

I've used XTags only a little, I was trying to use it for accessing XSLT like
capabilities in JSP files,
but there are a few JSTL XML tags that offer the same or similar features.

JSTL1.1.x is released.

Thanks for the answer, but I managed to solve the problem in another
way: since I needed only to use XSLT transformation, I used a servlet
from xalan site, so my dependency on xtags was removed.
The i18n tags were not used at all, so it was a false problem.
Sorry for the noise and thanks again :-)

Antonio