Zilberstein Yuval wrote:
Hello,
Can anyone tell me how do I read an image from a Blob field in the
database?
TX
YuvalZ

I haven't put any of this into tags but....

My experience is limited to our Oracle system. I created two classes:

One wraps the Oracle implementation code and avoids the need to
import oracle.sql.BLOB;
import oracle.jdbc.OracleResultSet;
in places that are isolated from driver implementation details

Another converts the BLOB's to and from Image and byte[] so I can display them.

For the web side, I adapted a servlet to display the image using this fragment:

                   byte[] imageData = image.getImageBytes();
                   if ( imageData != null && imageData.length > 0){
                       response.setContentType("image/jpeg");
ServletOutputStream sos = response.getOutputStream();
                       sos.write(imageData);
                   }

I only save a thumbnail in the database as a BLOB so the thumbnail is the only image being returned in the response stream.