Isabelle Phan wrote:
Thanks Kris,

x:parse tag is now silent :-)

however, I can't get x:out to output anything, it throws

ERROR: Nested in javax.servlet.ServletException: javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: org/apache/xpath/XPathException:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/xpath/XPathException

I read somewhere that this could be due to a missing xerces library, my application has xerces.jar, I am completely lost :-(

To solve that one I just downloaded hte latest version of Xerces from the
Apache website and installed it into the relevant folder under my Tomcat
install.

Cheers,

--
Bob Arnott