At the following link, there is no link to download the Input taglibs. Why is
that?

http://jakarta.apache.org/site/downloads/downloads_taglibs.html

At the following link, there are nightly builds of the Input taglibs, but
only for a week... And I also see no official releases. Am I missing the
actual location of the download, or is this just a sketchy and less-used
taglib subproject than the other ones nicely available at the link above?

http://people.apache.org/builds/jakarta-taglibs/nightly/projects/input/

Thanks.