On 10/7/07, Buggy Buggerio <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi, I can't get JSTL to work on my webpage.  Here is some info.  Any help is
> appreicated.

It'd be helpful to post the version of Tomcat, version of JDK/JRE, JSTL
and Servlet Spec, but ...

> this is my classpath:

If you're using Tomcat, you shouldn't set any CLASSPATH.

> on the webserver, there is a directory /WEB-INF/jstl/

jstl.jar and standard.jar belong in WEB-INF/lib

> Here is my taglib statement:
> <%@ taglib prefix="c" uri="/WEB-INF/jstl/c.tld" %>

I use the standard recommendation:

<%@ taglib uri="http://java.sun.com/jsp/jstl/core"; prefix="c" %>

> This is a line in my web.xml.

You don't need to put anything in web.xml to have these recognized.

> Is this a classpath issue?

I'm not sure where you got the idea to set it up as you have, but if
you put things in the standard places it pretty much just works :-)

FWIW!
--
Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ [EMAIL PROTECTED]