Hi Henri,
Thanks for your reply, I have gone through these links
http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs/doc/xtags-doc/intro.html
http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs/doc/xtags-doc/index.html
and tried to do some simple xslt application with xtags, but i am unable to download tld fies from the download links specified. If xtags is deprecated, kindly let me know the latest release for the same.

Rgds,
Vijay

Henri Yandell wrote:
I think your only option is to check the code out from
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jakarta/taglibs/deprecated/xtags/trunk/
using subversion.

I don't believe there was ever a release of xtags, and we've
subsequently deprecated it.

Hen